Technology and computer systems have become an indispensable part of any modern business. Due to increased security requirements, new working conditions due to a pandemic, and other problems that cannot be solved manually, virtual data rooms have become real saviors for many companies around the world. With these tools, organizations will be able to share sensitive data with their potential partners remotely while maintaining complete security and in this article, we will explain how VDRs can do exactly that.
Brazilian Virtual Data Room – What is it?
Virtual Data Rooms are a more advanced version of physical data rooms that eliminate the need for paper documents, face-to-face meetings, and unnecessary costs. At the moment, Brazil’s economic potential, as in the whole of Latin America, is growing, there are positive reforms in the Brazilian government, and the state of local business, in general, is good. Accordingly, the demand for mergers and acquisitions is gaining momentum, and forecasts promise that shortly, these trends will continue.
Because of the popularity of VDRs around the world in Brazil, they are also gaining popularity. One of the most reliable and popular suppliers at the moment is https://datarooms.com.br/. This supplier is an affiliate of the world-renowned iDeals company and provides its services to local companies of all sizes. Like the original company, Brazil’s data rooms try their best to ensure that their clients get proper security, simplified transactions, and streamlined business processes. Also, besides M&A, VDR Brazil provides services for real estate companies, law firms, investment banks, and many other areas.
Major Features of a Virtual Data Room
Data rooms provide your companies with everything they need to securely exchange data, collaborate, and transact. Below, we’ll talk about the common features of VDRs.
- Application security is a common security shell of the space that is of initial importance. Data rooms provide security certificates that signify compliance with international security standards. Also, VDRs provide dual authentication, checklists, and advanced encryption methods
- Access security – Once a user is authenticated, he can access the data, but not all the data in the area will be available. The administrator can take care of adjusting the accessibility of each document in advance so that your invited users can only see what they are allowed to see. The administrator can also control the interaction with the documents and prohibit them from being copied, printed, forwarded, etc.
- Audit Trail – data room software offers you the ability to track the activity of all users to stay informed
- Watermarks – this customizable imprint on your document will help keep track of it even outside of the company, this serves as additional data leak protection
- Digital Rights Management – This feature allows the user to revoke the rights to view or any other interaction with the document at the end of the transaction
- Fast document uploading and retrieval -Data rooms allow you to quickly and easily bring all the documents you need into the space and organize them so through bulk document uploading, drag-and-drop, automatic indexing, and smart search
- Automatic reports – Data rooms generate automatic reports on all the actions that took place within the room, so admins will know who viewed or otherwise interacted with the documents, how many times, and at what time. This helps to determine who other users are interested in the deal, and who do not need to waste their time and resources