Best Dog backpacks 2019 – Pet-Store Review
A dog backpack is a useful tool. One can put one’s pet in it and carry it wherever. This includes hiking, cycling, even dancing. It’s also a perfect solution for traveling by plane. Airline-approved models let you travel together with the pup. Today, we’ll focus on the best models in various categories and the simplest way to pick the best one for your needs.
The popular options that are worth your time
- The best dog backpack is PROPLUMS Dog Backpack. It is considered to be the best dog backpacks 2019 and various blogs agree on that. It’s light, affordable, durable, and has a beautiful design. It stands out offering a detachable compartment and a collapsible dog bowl. A very convenient option if you wish to go on a hike, camping, climbing, etc. with your pet.
- The best small dog backpack is Kurgo dog carrier backpack for small dogs. If you own a Yorkshire Terrie or some other small breed dog, you’ll love it. It’s a bit pricey but very durable and convenient. It differs from the rest by the material which is water- and stain-resistant. It’s also airline approved. If you like traveling by plane, this is your go-to solution.
- The best dog chest carrier is a Whizzotech Adjustable dog backpack chest carrier. If you want to carry your pet in front of you, buy this very affordable and comfortable option. However, mind that not always be as convenient as it seems. The adjustable straps and 4 different sizes make it possible to pick the best-suited option for your dog.
- The best backpack for hiking is undoubtedly K9 Sport Sack. You’ll be able to take your pet on an exciting adventure. It’s perfect for small and medium breeds. The design is great for an active lifestyle. It’s also a wonderful choice if your dog struggles with anxiety. The model is very secure.
- In case your dog is extra-large, it would only make sense to get an extra-large backpack. Take for example Pet Gear I-GO2. This is a roller backpack that is great for traveling. You can carry it on your back and roll on the road, too. It has good ventilation and very convenient design features.
There are other categories and types of backpacks. This list can go on and on. However, these are the most popular categories and the best-sellers of the season. It’s more than enough to pick something for your pet.
How to Make the Right Choice?
If you look through the list of options and can’t figure out the difference between them, you should start with another perspective. Follow these tips to get the best backpack at a reasonable price.
Think and define why you need this item. Once you figure out the purpose or goals, you’ll see which accessories you need or the materials you prefer. Knowing the subcategory will lead to other questions like material, size, extra features, etc.
Then you’d better calculate how much you are willing to spend on the backpack and marrow down the list of options. After that, you can sort by the brand or look for special deals on the best-sellers.
These 3 steps will quickly take you to the perfect model. All that’s let to do is to choose the right size by measuring the dog and using the sizing table. Pick the color or pattern you like to remain stylish.